Appliance Service & Repairs
Online Service Booking
To book a service online, click the button below. This applies to products under warranty as well as those outside the warranty period.
Services are completed by fully trained technicians, however, in some regional areas we may not have an authorised technician available. In that case, we will recommend an approved technician in your area to service your Haier appliance.
On the day of the job booking you will be provided with a job reference number. You will receive a text message reminder the night before with a link to track the status of your job on our Service Tracking page. You can also go to our Service Tracking page and enter the job reference number from any device to view tracking information about your service.
About Our Service
- Our technicians are fully trained and are equipped with diagnostic tools to service your appliance.
- Excellent first time fix rate for services done by Haier Appliances.
- Haier supplies genuine parts and accessories so you can be sure the product performs the way it was designed.
- Our initial call out fee is $99* and includes the first 15 minutes of labour. Further charges may apply. These are set out below. This fee does not include parts.
- Labour fees are capped at 60 minutes. This means the repair may take longer than an hour, but you will only be charged for the hour.
- Where appliances are covered by manufacturer's warranty, there is no charge for our service.
- See the status of your job on the day at any time.
Charges are calculated for each appliance serviced.
The call out fee is $99 for one appliance. For each additional appliance, a further call out fee of $49.50 is payable. Each call out fee includes the first 15 minutes of labour.
After the first 15 minutes, labour charges are $20 for every additional 15 minute period (or part thereof).
Regardless of the time it takes to complete the job, the maximum charge will be the relevant call out fee plus a maximum of 60 minutes labour plus the cost of any parts.
A diagnosis and an estimate of parts and labour will be given before any repairs begin. If you don't wish to go forward with repairs, you will only be required to pay the call out fee and any additional labour charge.
|Charges (running total)||Each Additional Appliance (running total)|
|Call out fee (includes first 15 minutes labour)||$99||+ $49.50|
|16-30 minutes labour||$119||+ $69.50|
|31-45 minutes labour||$139||+ $89.50|
|46-60 minutes labour||$159||+ $109.50|
|60 plus minutes labour||$159 (capped)||+ $109.50 (capped)|
Payment can be made via EFTPOS and Credit Card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Q-Card and Farmers cards. Service charges are payable on the day of service.
To check whether your appliance is covered under manufacturer's warranty, refer to your product user guide or call us on 0800 242 437.